Friday 1 June 2012

Being Yourself in Business

A few weeks ago I called a trusted friend, colleague and expert in getting people known/creating connections. I had a simple question for her: "I'm seeing lots of telesummits and haven't been invited to participate in one for months (which is unusual). Can you give me some insight into why/what's happening?" She had an immediate answer. People are looking for "new and innovative" and you're "stable, peace of mind, dependable." I reflected on this a bit. Essentially, my being successful (strong business, high client retention, over "6 figures" and profitable, in business for 6+ years, proven on-stage presenter, etc.) wasn't enough.

pellet making machine suppliers pellet making machine india

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Mind Exercises & Improve Your Iq